Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Let's talk about getting caught having sex.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sofa's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2000
    Posts
    497
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was busted by my DAD.


    Of all people..MY DAD.



  2. #2
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got caught at work, almost lost my job...but that's not astory for here...

    ------------------
    kat
    I used to be lucid, then I became employed.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Yoddleinapeartree's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me never caught till the watermelon seed I ate at 16 started to grow.

    ------------------
    Tag thier toes, check them off my list
    Hoes get fucked they don't get kissed...RJR

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Santa's 3rd Ho''s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah Yoddle, the young Mom.

    For me I was caught by my friend's Dad giving a blow job to that same dude I mentioned in the other thread. Lord that was embarrassing.

    ------------------
    Hee Haw Motherfuckers Lets Rock!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sexual Oil Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    The funniest for me was when my son walked in our room, he asked us, 'Daddy, what are you doing to Mommy?' We both just started to crack up. He, being the brash kid he is, started to pull off the sheets...(I was married at the time)

    ------------------
    Shmick and Shmear

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2000
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well my boyfriend and I was at a party of a co-worker once.... and we were too drunk to drive... so the host and his girlfriend went to bed.... and we started going at on the couch (in the living room, right across from the kitchen)

    To be honest I didn't know I was caught until the rumers of my no tan-lined booty started around my office.

    ------------------
    ~I'm bored~

  7. #7
    TigerTat
    Guest TigerTat's Avatar

    Post

    I was once caught receiving a blow job from my girlfriend by her brother.

    Almost got cought in the middle of it. Girlfriend was still living at home and her sister wanted to come into her room to say goodbye. (We couldn't wait... those were the days.) I've never gotten dressed so fast.

    No, I'm not Santa's 3rd Ho's former boyfriend. biggrin


    ------------------
    When used separately alcohol and women can be a lot of fun. But when combined, they can lead to being a dumbass.

    Get Pucked

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Sexual Oil Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Kristen ITC,Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TigerTat:
    I was once caught receiving a blow job from my girlfriend by her brother.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Wait, TT, what are you saying? Your g/f's brother was blowing you?

    ------------------
    Shmick and Shmear

    [This message has been edited by Sexual Oil Troll (edited November 29, 2001).]

  9. #9
    TigerTat
    Guest TigerTat's Avatar

    Post

    Follow me closely here... I'll go slow.

    g/f's brother...
    .
    .
    .
    caught her...
    .
    .
    .
    giving me...
    .
    .
    .
    "oral favors"

    ------------------
    When used separately alcohol and women can be a lot of fun. But when combined, they can lead to being a dumbass.

    Get Pucked

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Sexual Oil Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I worked as an editor for a while...
    Notice how when you re-phrased it, you put the subject:
    g/f's brother
    first.
    If you look at the sentence you originally wrote, you put the verb first:
    caught
    then
    from my girfriend by her brother
    Now, the verb usually refers to the subject. the subject is usually the closest thing to the verb. Since I was caught is near g/f, it suggests your g/f caught you. The predicate here, by her brother, has no reference point. Usually, you don't separate the verb from what it's referring to, in this case caught and by her brother.

    ------------------
    Shmick and Shmear

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •